The Maharishi died last week but left behind some quotes:
1. The darkest hour comes just before the dawn. So if you are going to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, that’s the time to do it.
2. Never forget you are unique, like everybody else.
3. Before you judge a person, walk a mile on his shoes. That way, when you judge him, you are a mile away and you have his shoes.
4. If at first you don’t succeed, avoid skydiving.
5. When we are born, we are naked, wet, hungry, and get smacked on the bottom. From there on, it gets worse.
6. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
I bought my wife a new car. She called me up and said, “There’s water in the carburetor. “I asked her, “Where’s the car? She replied, “In the lake.”